Our leather crème is great for restoring and protecting leather and is made with:
- tanner’s oil
- shea butter* - to condition the leather
- almond oil - to soften and moisturise the leather
- castor oil* - to shine the leather
- beeswax from our hives - to protect the leather
(* indicates organic)
Directions for use
- if you’re wanting to apply our leather crème to a saddle or something similar, clean the saddle using saddle soap, water and a nylon brush. For other leather products (belts, boots etc), skip this step and proceed to step 2
- flush clean the areas you’ve cleaned with a sponge and warm water. This process removes surface dirt and opens the leather’s pores, which releases any dirt that’s penetrated the leather
- apply our leather crème with a soft clothbuff with a clean, dry cloth or sheepskin
We suggest that you clean your leather products and apply our leather crème once a year
- do not use household cleaners on your leather products
- test a small, non-conspicuous area of the leather prior to application.
- we advise against the use of our leather crème on fine leathers such as jackets, furniture and car seats.
Click here for a download of our product info sheet.